In a futuristic Germany, a mute guy has relationship troubles.
An interesting world, but generally terrible writing.
- German is unnecessarily sprinkled throughout this movie.
Intended as a spiritual successor to Moon - (2009 movie), though I don't see how.
"In order to mold his people, God often has to melt them."
-- Amish proverb
- 2:00 -- Preventing an operation is the same thing as causing the injury. Having no ability to give consent, his mother (presumably) chose to make him mute. But that's okay because religion and cultural relativism and shit.
- 2:15 -- Nlvite
- 2:30 -- Was there no explanation as to what happened to him?
- 4:30 -- Is this set in the future?
- 4:45 -- Oh, I guess so.
- 8:00 -- .. the hell, that's creepy as fuck.
- 13:00 -- Firstly, they have bouncers. If she chose to not report the guy in the first place so they were made aware, then okay. If Leo saw first and didn't have the opportunity to nod to a bouncer, then okay. But he could kick the shit out of patrons and yes the place would be on his side, or more specifically her side.
- 15:00 -- I get that perhaps they can trivially rotate staff, but it is actually hard to get a proper skilled bartender, as well as maintain a working couple; as they are excellent as employees.
- 19:30 -- Well he got real serious.
- 20:15 -- They're going to show up on Google Street View or something.
- 24:30 -- So how does someone get shot five times with such a tight grouping.. in the leg? An automatic?
- 28:00 -- Why would he be such a dick to that guy?
- 29:45 -- So does this guy have a history of fighting, or anger, or anything?
- 29:45 -- I've been waiting for some scene where he does the pencil-thing on the paper, to get a clue on his pad of paper that she wrote on.
- 30:00 -- What's with the water-chugging thing?
- 40:00 -- Finally.
- 46:45 -- What's with those hacker messages he's getting?
- 1:00:00 -- Fucking commie.
- 1:08:00 -- Spanish Inquisition
1:13:00 -- Why is it so hard to find a number?
- Wait, what the fuck sort is this done by.. last name, really?
- 1:17:45 -- Firstly, he could have gotten off easy at the beginning. Second, a knife has been established.
- 1:20:45 -- She's speaking Pashto.
- 1:28:45 -- That's not nearly as intimidating as Leon in The Professional - (1994 movie) and his glass of milk.
- 1:32:00 -- Do the Amish know how to play baseball?
- 1:34:15 -- Well since he's in the system, he can get new IDs issued. Roll credits.
- 1:36:15 -- Why "shh" her? She hasn't made a sound this entire movie.
- 1:40:15 -- So this entire thing doesn't make a lot of sense. Magically she's the mother of his child and he's a crazy father and stuff and things.
- 1:46:30 -- Well this is fucking harsh, and it's an unnecessary plot line to have this character be like this..
- 1:52:30 -- So what happened to him that he can't move? He got a knock across the head is all.
1:57:00 -- So what's the thing with him drinking water?