Smalltalk/X, a product from eXept Software AG, is a complete implementation of the programming language Smalltalk, class library and development environment, providing:
- An object-oriented programming language
- Graphic development environment with editors, browsers, debuggers, GUI builders, etc.
- Incremental compilation, byte code interpreter and dynamic (just in time) compiler
- Static compilation and DLL generation, controlled by make-files
- Comprehensive class library with ready-to-use modules for applications
Open Smalltalk source code.
2009-08-21 - 5.4.2 ∞
# To run CONFIG, you need yacc or bison: smart-root install bison mkdir smalltalkx-5.4.2 chdir smalltalkx-5.4.2 tar -xvvzf common.tgz tar -xvvzf linux.tgz mkdir mine cd stx/projects/smalltalk ./stx
- sinfully ugly font
awkward ugly old program.. fail.