An auction addon.
Overwhelming, ugly and unusable.
These are notes for Auctioneer Advanced
- (date unknown) .. I eventually settled on AuctionMaster
- (date unknown) - I switched to TODO
- 2008-06-02 - 5.0.PRE.3164 on 2.x
- 2008-04-13 - 5.0.PRE.3087 on 2.x
- 2008-03-27 - 5.0.PRE.2995 on 2.x
- 2008-02-16 - 5.0.PRE.2953 on 2.3.0
- 2007-12-31 - 5.0.PRE.2662 on 2.2.3?
2007-12-01 - 5.0.PRE.2616 on 2.x
- ~2007-12-04 - 5.0.PRE.2603 on 2.x
- 2007-11-16 - 5.0.PRE.2505 on 2.x
- 2007-11-15 or earlier - 5.0.PRE.2319 on 2.x
I use the alpha version of the advanced suite. The whole thing. But I delete
enchantrix (since I'm not an enchanter) and
enchantrix-barker (which I hate)
2008-03-27 - 5.0.PRE.2995 ∞
/enchantrix load always
Placing a bid now requires a "hardware event" (aka button click). Automatic bidding (BottomScanning) is now impossible. Though it would be possible to make a macro to click the associated popup.
~2007-12-04 - 5.0.PRE.2603 ∞
- 2007-12-13 - Somehow all my preferences got obliterated. But updating Ace and Cosmos seems to have repaired everything. Phew!
- 2007-12-04 - Patch day downtime.
to update: download the new one, unzip it in that directory. Then I delete
Enchantrix Barker. Then for every directory that appears go to your
AddOns folder and delete the matching folder. Then move the newly-unpacked folders over.
2007-11-16 - 5.0.PRE.2505 ∞
This was prompted by the 2.2.3 to 2.3.0 update Tue Nov 13th, 2007.
I still get this error when scanning:
Error: bad argument #1 to 'find' (string expected, got nil) AddOn: Thottbot File: ThottbotEngine.lua Line: 85 Count: 1
2007-11-15 or earlier - 5.0.PRE.2319 ∞
Worked even through the 2.2.3 to the 2007-11-13 2.3.0 update.
I did get some kind of error while scanning sometimes. But it seemed to still work.
2007-11-03 - (version not recorded) ∞
- make sure to unzip and move the sub-directories..
enchantrix(since I'm not an enchanter) and
enchantrix-barker(which I hate)
[ + ]