A prequil adventure with the eponymous Han Solo. It has no excitement since with a prequil there can't be any sense of accomplishment without any chance of failure.
A franchise so strong I didn't even know this movie was released or was even being made.
Not recommended, even for fans. It gives and does nothing. It's vaguely entertaining.
- 1:30 -- Wow.. while that's an intro that gets right to the point it's fucking bad.
- 3:15 -- She's just using him to improve her circumstances. Or it's love. Who knows!
- 6:15 -- An unlikely escape.
- 15:45 -- Oh man, that's not an appropriate actor for anywhere in the Star Wars universe.
- 20:00 -- What excitement can there be for a prequel? We already know he makes it out of there. There can't be any sense of accomplishment without any chance of failure.
- 22:00 -- Such bullshit. How does he know even bits of the language? If he did, he would have known exactly what the thing is.
- 37:45 -- That made no sense. Wouldn't she let them run over and they can shoot them down to free her? Then the ship can get to her later maybe.
- 43:00 -- I hate the constant invention of aliens just for the novelty of it..
- 45:30 -- Yes, they would have killed him, but she would have been kept alive because vagina.
- 1:01:15 -- This is a reference to men having difficulty urinating in front of an audience.
- 1:03:30 -- Standard Disney movie with broken families.
- 1:04:45 -- Why would he be remotely impressed with hyperspace.
- 1:07:00 -- She's sucked a lot of cock with that mouth he's kissing.
- 1:08:30 -- Oh god, a slavery reference.. or is that a woman reference?
- 1:24:15 -- I don't understand. She can be repaired.
- 1:25:15 -- How can the Empire be there that quickly? That's ridiculous.
- 1:27:00 -- So now that thing has guns?
- 1:39:34 -- Wouldn't the tracker have been scraped off during the little landing gear trick?
- 1:42:45 -- Sigh. This all feels pretty bad.
- 1:45:00 -- How would he get off the planet?
- 1:55:15 -- First, Han has superpowers to survive that fight. Second, how come her magic sword is magic?
- 2:00:00 -- That's an homage to Han shooting first.
- 2:02:00 -- Oh, maybe the short guy just recently shown really is the guy from Willow - (1988 movie). I wondered at the first glance of him.
2:02:15 -- Yep, it's him.