A man's son's older self goes back in time to kidnap himself.
It's not great or anything, but it's obscure enough that I'm glad to have bought it.
- 6:00 -- Richard Nixon
- 16:45 -- He could start his own business.
- 29:30 -- Oh man the stock sound.
36:30 -- Time complexity
- Time continuum
- Linear time
57:30 -- Is he really going to fight with an ex-marine?
- Now that I think of it, the earlier fight in the shop seemed lopsided too.
- 1:09:30 -- What the fuck is all this about?
- 1:10:30 -- Well she's certainly not particularly hurt.
- 1:13:00 -- None of those places or people are real to him.
- 1:19:45 -- How is the dad chasing them when he's unarmed?
- 1:21:30 -- He has no gun, again. He could have gone for the gun from one of the guys he just killed.
- 1:29:30 -- None of that makes any sense.
1:29:45 -- Watergate scandal