This ran my earlier content management system for a while. I don't recall if it was the first bundled server stack that I used.
- 2005-02-09 - Switched to XAMPP
- (date not recorded) - 1.7 likely on Windows XP
(date not recorded) - 1.7 ∞
I ended up going with XAMPP
I had issues with MySQL crashing.
MySQL sometimes dies when I search. It's pathetic. The Apache error log has this stuff, which may be relevant:
[Tue Feb 08 08:33:29 2005] [error] PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant MW_SEARCH_BAD_QUERY - assumed 'MW_SEARCH_BAD_QUERY' in y:\easyphp\www\includes\SearchEngine.php on line 302 [Tue Feb 08 10:37:20 2005] [error] Server ran out of threads to serve requests. Consider raising the ThreadsPerChild setting
(date not recorded) - (version not recorded) ∞
I set things up under EasyPHP as: