Young adults go on a vacation on Labor Day weekend, but their neighbor has an abduction story.
Overall a decent enough movie with a weak ending. It could have had a lot more subtlety and explanation woven throughout to create a more complete movie-universe.
- 0:00 -- Extravehicular activity
- 4:00 -- Oh my, that redhead looks old.
- 4:45 -- That photographer certainly looks the part.
- 7:15 -- Bambi
- 8:00 -- Oh man, I miss Wesley Snipes!
- 8:45 -- Wainwright, Alaska
- 9:45 -- Holy shit, that place is incredible.
11:15 -- Bigfoot
- .. and why would that thing have a flash?
- 12:00 -- Yeah, how about not talking about an ex.
13:15 -- Crime drama
- The condition of the hanging rabbit skins does suggest recent activity.
- Normally there would be a huge amount of space around a rich family's property.
- 14:45 -- I immediately wondered about her yanking off the dusty cloth.
- 17:45 -- Global warming [ 1 ] warning: Ideology
- 19:45 -- Blackbird military bunker appears to be fictional.
- 20:15 -- There's an FBI logo on one guy's shoulder.
- 25:15 -- Night adder, presumably that is some sort of poison.
- 25:45 -- Funny how it's on their left arm. I bet they're right-handed.
- 33:00 -- That kind of alpha contest doesn't actually happen in the real world.
- 36:45 -- She was hit in the belly not her lungs, so why was she bleeding from her mouth.
- 38:00 -- Where's the gun? It still has four shots left. They shouldn't leave without it.
- 46:15 -- Why did they bother to fuck with Wesley's hair like that?
- 48:30 -- Is Wesley quoting lines from his earlier movies?
- 50:30 -- What truck? Isn't it wrecked, and on its side, and way away?
- 1:05:00 -- Okay now do explain why he had her inhaler.
- 1:20:30 -- How come she's surprised at his arm? He was topless earlier.
- 1:23:45 -- Why would they leave their vehicle?
- 1:24:00 -- None of that makes sense..
1:25:15 -- .. were they just quoting Dune - (1984 movie)?
Well this really falls apart into a bad ending.
[ + ]