A new warfare technology is developed, but catches a former-military police officer in the crossfire of its activities.
It had hope, but it ended so badly.
0:30 -- July 4, 2017
- So that's "the near future" from this movie's perspective.
- 1:30 -- The plaque behind him on the wall says Black Sun.
- 1:45 -- The Pentagon (United States)
- 3:00 -- Oh, I guessed correctly about the name..
- 4:00 -- January 2, 2008
- 5:00 -- I'm seeing a lot of males being killed. No females; how sexist! This is not a very inclusive movie.
- 6:00 -- Or maybe he could have tried disarming it.. or even standing there and hoping he'd be captured instead of killed..
- 6:45 -- God this is bad.
7:00 -- Wait, why is this movie going to this other stuff? I don't understand.. I care about the 2017 terrorist timeline..
- Six months later.
- 8:15 -- Why would signal jamming mean anything to satellites?
- 9:45 -- Bra
- 15:15 -- Mass shooting
- 17:15 -- He has no lawyer present during questioning..
- 31:45 -- The shooter was military, and he wanted people dead. Therefore precision to anyone who stands around like an idiot.
- 36:15 -- Why wouldn't the partner be chatting up the dude as a distraction and maybe to eek out some more information.
- 45:00 -- Nanotechnology
- 48:15 -- Sleep paralysis
- 48:45 -- His glasses vanished when he fell, and then they reappeared on his face at the end of the scene. They could have at least removed the final moment with his glasses on.
- 50:00 -- So this "dialing home" thing makes no sense.. just put it on an airwalled computer.
- 1:03:30 -- How did they get that room wired? They should have said that they had that guy do it for them..
- 1:12:00 -- Look, this sidekick hasn't been established as an action hero..
- 1:13:45 -- Why wouldn't they just lock down the facility as soon as gunfire was detected?
- 1:14:30 -- Aha, this is Los Angeles United States.
- 1:17:15 -- I thought they stopped the thing which made him able to do the stuff.
- 1:19:15 -- Phew, good thing he doesn't actually have permission to shut down the program; it'll just be taken over.
- 1:22:30 -- This makes no sense. Why have the robot in the first place? How did the choking guy live? Why would the other guy shoot himself in the head? What the fuck?
- 1:24:00 -- What is this, banter? Where were the other cops anyway? Why was the partner there early?
1:24:45 -- What the fuck is this wrapup anyway? Oh my god this is bad.
Did they run out of coffee for the writers?
make. it. stop.