Mistaken for someone important, a man is kidnapped and held hostage.
Revolutionary Marxists fuck everything up again. Overall an okay movie. If you're into the theme, and like dirt and poverty, then this is for you.
- There's a lot of .. Spanish?
FIXME - If re-watched, ensure subtitles work.
- 1:15 -- Chechnya
8:00 -- Hippie
- This is a reference to her being against "the man" and all that.
- 27:30 -- "ELT" appears to be fictional.
- 32:15 -- SAS
- 1:20:45 -- All of this talking is distracting from a story.
- 1:22:30 -- Nobody asks the name of a miscarriage because it's not a baby.
- 1:37:00 -- I have no fucking clue what anyone is saying, and I guess I'd have to get subtitles working if I re-watched this..
- 1:43:00 -- Did they forget that Peter is injured?
- 1:46:15 -- What? What? You don't get to kiss the girl. That's.. that's not how any of this works..
- 1:58:30 -- If only they remembered that Peter was injured, so they could bring medical supplies or maybe some pain killers.
2:06:45 -- What was his motivation? Money? Starting his own business? The girl? The thrill? Duty? Morality? We don't know.