Our hero the American is requested to aid a church with a ransom.
A campy movie that's precisely what you'd expect for a 1980 sword and sorcery movie.
- 0:00 -- Narration
This is a story of Heroic Deeds
and the bitter struggle for the triumph
of Good over Evil and of
a wondrous Sword wielded by
a mighty Hero when the
Legions of Darkness stalk the land.
- 1:30 -- Oh my, this really is 1980.
- 5:15 -- It's a shame he didn't chase after the killer right away..
- 5:30 -- Oh my, the music.
- 8:30 -- Oh my god, that's W. Morgan Sheppard, who I know from Babylon 5 - (1994 show)!
- 8:45 -- He's not her son. That's a priest thing to say.
- 10:30 -- I do recognize that actor.. it's Jack Palance, but I don't know where I recognize him from.
- 13:15 -- .. what? He's able to ride?
20:00 -- ..
- It still bothers me that it took two cuts to free the one armed man from the tree.
- .. also, I figured the "witch" was a witch.
- 28:15 -- Well wow, that's a nice crossbow. I was wondering what the clip was for.
- 29:15 -- Glowing horse eyes!
- 35:45 -- I guess they didn't have the budget for the blacksmith to speak.
- 1:10:00 -- What. How.. did he return so quickly? I guess she has transportation magic..
- 1:15:30 -- his knife is clean.
1:20:15 -- .. did.. did he just get Silly Stringed?