A girl goes insane or maybe it's aliens; who knows.
It had a lot of hope, but the writer changed anti-psychotic prescriptions mid-way and the movie went stupid.
- 7:45 -- I'm confused about the voices at the beginning of the movie..
- 10:00 -- That's likely sencha tea.
- 13:45 -- She's really pretty; not my type, but pretty.
- 15:00 -- You didn't need to do that to make me attracted to her..
- 18:30 -- Okay movie, what the fuck.
- 24:45 -- Come on movie, I don't need to see this..
- 29:30 -- How does he know that she's standing, etc?
- 30:15 -- I had to have subtitles to read "You want to live."
- 42:00 -- Oh my, some nonsense..
- 45:14 -- Their spine is fused to their shell, so picking it up like that is dangerous.
- 46:00 -- Wouldn't the guy know where she is?
- 46:30 -- How is she warm? What's her source of heat?
- 47:00 -- Moby-Dick - (1851 book), by Herman Melville
- 53:30 -- How is that place not freezing cold?
- 55:30 -- Well.. was that guy dead or something?
- 1:01:45 -- On the right is a poster for A Clockwork Orange - (1971 movie)
- 1:03:00 -- How is that place not freezing cold?
- 1:10:15 -- Wow, she's pretty.
- 1:18:15 -- Oh good, they showed the streak of blood in her hair when she ran her nose blood through it.
- 1:22:00 -- It's dark and there are monsters; let's go for a walk with a big light source..
- 1:25:00 -- How is that place not freezing cold?
- 1:27:00 -- Where's the electricity coming from?
1:36:15 -- What? I don't understand.