A ruined world is plagued by mobile cities that consume other mobile cities, and things and stuff.
Terribad; it keeps introducing new nonsense out of thin air.
0:15 -- Narration.
SHRIKE: Sixty minutes is all it took for the Ancients to bring humanity to the brink of extinction.
Those who survived mobilized their settlements to begin life anew upon a poisoned Earth.
In the hunt for food and fuel, the weak perished, and the strong grew ever more powerful.
Until a new age arose.
The Age of the Great Predator Cities of the West.
- 1:15 -- What the fuck was with that abrupt shift. It just cut to something else, and the music ended.
- 4:00 -- This makes no sense. How could that huge thing catch up? How is it even mobile?
6:45 -- Those are characters from Minions - (2015 movie)
- Why wouldn't they secure everything?
- 7:30 -- Wouldn't they already be going as fast as they could?
- 11:15 -- Medusa
- 20:15 -- He took that knife-wound awfully well..
- 33:45 -- Twinkie
- 34:30 -- It cut and he was finished eating it..
- 37:30 -- Suddenly he's physically incompetent.
- 38:00 -- Why would they try to crush him?
- 39:00 -- If a fire was a problem, then all those lights would be..
- 41:00 -- Why would she trust that other random guy?
- 41:15 -- Of course there are guards.. it's an important project.
- 45:00 -- She got away.. and.. how did she live?
- 46:00 -- He could get poked in the eye.
- 47:45 -- Why would he attack the entire prison?
- 50:30 -- All those people were very quiet prisoners.
- 52:00 -- Why not just raise the price by only one? Also, that girl is worth quite a lot as not-food.
- 53:30 -- How many shots does that gun have?
- 53:45 -- How come shooting his chains freed him from the actual manacles?
- 54:00 -- Now she can run..
- 55:30 -- So why are these machines so slow now? They could have at least given it technical difficulties..
- 57:00 -- Just how heavy is that thing, that it can anchor the airship?
- 60:00 -- How exactly could anyone hear she's alive? No long-range communications has been established in this universe.
- 1:06:45 -- .. so why not explain her vengeance thing to the dude? Maybe get his help? Maybe get transformed but keep that memory?
- 1:09:45 -- Okay so there's radio.
- 1:19:15 -- Didn't we establish that the dude is really heavy? Like heavy enough to fall through that now-damaged floor?
- 1:27:30 -- Who gives a shit about this character? This is really stupid.
- 1:39:00 -- How are they recharging? I thought the city had energy issues. Is that what the little capsules were for?
- 1:42:00 -- We're supposed to care about this character?
- 1:42:30 -- We're supposed to care about this character?
- 1:47:30 -- We're supposed to care about this character?
- 1:55:00 -- I'm pretty sure he'd be thrown across the county.
- 1:57:00 -- I like how all the cops still have their helmets on.
- 1:57:45 -- How about settling down? That's paradise down there..