The artificial intelligence of an alien craft decides that humanity's reaction to a previous encounter is a threat to be suppressed.
It's a CGI-heavy drama that kinda gets going half way through. It's ultimately boring as hell.
- 0:15 -- Really, a tobacco use warning..
- 2:45 -- This summary is confusing.
It would not be much of a universe
if it wasn't home to the people you love.
4:15 -- The year 2019.
- (the past)
- 7:15 -- They're not pulling on the "Ho" of their heave-ho.
- 13:45 -- "Applying for the draft"? It must be a Russian thing.
- 28:45 -- The bodyguard wasn't holding his gun..
- 31:00 -- Could all the other smart cars be controlled as well?
- 47:00 -- Let's assume that panel was armored since it was from a military vehicle.
- 53:15 -- I guess using a firetruck is a bit noticeable.
- 1:04:30 -- For a most-wanted person, they could have knocked the car aside..
- 1:24:00 -- He has super strength..
- 1:38:00 -- The efficacy of using the craft as a missile seems improbable..
- 1:48:30 -- Why not shoot her at that point? She was going to die anyway.. and so would he.
- 1:53:00 -- It bothers me that her superpowers had no explanation or progression.
- 1:57:00 -- A much closer landing spot seems to be possible.
1:59:00 -- Oh.. I suppose the general didn't want the pilot to see anything.
Last updated 2022-09-10 at 19:17:11