A telepath, working for the NSA, falls in love.
Slow and uninteresting.
- 2:15 -- Carpe diem
- 5:00 -- Punta del Este, Uruguay, one year later.
- 9:00 -- This is a whole lot of not getting out of there..
- 19:30 -- Maybe focusing to avoid being fuzzy is one of the various things which takes its toll.
- 20:00 -- "Opening up" sure sounds like rape.
- 25:30 -- That woman sounds like a really tall midget.
- 31:15 -- That woman even looks like a really tall midget.
- 36:30 -- Vision quest, Peyote
- 37:30 -- Is she talking about [en:Rhett Butler|]]?
- 1:17:15 -- So.. so.. wouldn't they be expecting him?
- 1:20:15 -- Were I the not-midget-girl, I would be leaving, assuming the protagonist guy could be compromised and talk about the zoo..
1:24:00 -- With power like his, he could fake the deaths of any child who wouldn't be compatible to the plan.. but boy would that be risky.