A video editing program.
While it seems really nice, I couldn't get through its tutorial. When investigating purchasing it, I learned that it's a software as a service; no thanks.
- The lesser version.
2021-03-21 - 126.96.36.199 ∞
Oh my, tutorials!
While it has these listed:
- Panel 1: Project panel
- Panel 2: Source Monitor panel
- Panel 3: Program Monitor panel
Panel 4: Timeline panel
.. the actual panels are called:
- Project: Get Started
- Source: (no clips)
- Program: My Sequence
It also lists them in a strange order:
I am expecting:
- Preparing Your Clips For Editing
It says I can press
-to change the zoom settings, but it really means I can press
- I cannot use the keypad.
- Why the fuck would
control-mbe the hotkey to export? Why would there even be a hotkey?
- Attempting to export using its recommendations gives an error.
- Attempting to export as H.265 freezes.
- I tried re-launching and exporting (using its suggestions) again, and launching from that project gave me
Exception:TypeError: undefined is not an object
- Later, on additional attempts to export, when selecting H.264 it would freeze the export window.
On another attempt, I tabbed out while it froze when I selected H.264, (to play the
.aviI had successfully exported) and it had this error:
With more fiddling I ended up with this error:
I'm unwilling to pay a monthly fee for this.