Technology will be invented which will kinda reverse entropy and sort of send things back into time.. maybe?
- 6:45 -- I recognize that actor, I like him.
- 22:30 -- So much of this movie isn't making any sense..
- 28:30 -- Elizabeth Debicki is gorgeous. I was wondering who she reminds me of..
48:00 -- Or maybe the other guy was let go (he was) and the main guy was betrayed by the not-vampire guy.
- I think the other guy who got away is the not-vampire guy, or some such..
57:00 -- I don't understand why there is this boat thing.
- Also, why is this movie almost an hour in without anything that makes sense?
- 1:05:00 -- How did he bring two guns on board?
- 1:15:00 -- Why wouldn't everyone already have their seatbelt on?
- 1:26:15 -- Called it.
- 1:30:30 -- That's not a very good air supply.
- 1:35:15 -- So. So how did he survive the car explosion?
- 1:38:30 -- Grandfather paradox
- 1:40:30 -- Called it; the dude in the suit was/is the main guy.
1:47:15 -- Manhattan Project
1:57:30 -- Also, the woman who dove off the boat is going to be the woman. I thought of this some time ago..
- 2:18:15 -- Called it.
2:17:45 -- Who was the guy driving?
- 2:19:00 -- Oh, right. The other guy is useful.