A shady art critic is given the chance of a lifetime when he learns where a world-famous artist has been a recluse.
Overall nice, I suppose; it's a mellow bubblegum movie with a pretty girl.
- 3:00 -- He shouldn't have felt bad about painting Nazi portraits since now they can be kept forever as a reminder.
- 3:45 -- Oh god this is a pile of bullshit.
- 7:30 -- God damn.
- 31:15 -- That's what her mouth reminds me of; Carrie-Anne Moss'.
- 1:10:00 -- All this time I assumed the woman was sent by the rich dude as motivation.
- 1:13:00 -- He wouldn't need to sign it.
1:16:15 -- So about her fingerprint on the painting..
- 1:31:15 -- There.
1:23:30 -- Oh, I should have mentioned that the old man would obviously be killed.