A man subjugates and kills his way for the godhood necessary to resurrect his wife, making one notable enemy along the way.
Inspired by Conan the Barbarian - (1982 movie)
- 0:45 -- Narration.
- 2:00 -- Scattering pieces.. how new.
- 3:00 -- Wow, he held that pose and waited for the killing blow.
4:30 -- He's killed while holding the baby; roll credits.
- This movie seems familiar.. I've seen it and didn't take notes. I don't know when I saw this.
- 5:00 -- Cimmeria
- 26:45 -- Narration.
- 27:00 -- The man who had tribes submit to him and who assembled the mask would not be nameless.
- 29:00 -- Unnecessary nudity.
- 1:11:45 -- It's suddenly light out.
- 1:13:30 -- It took this long for a woman to even get hurt.
- 1:14:15 -- So how exactly did the bad guys catch up to the big fast boat in a little slow boat? Magic?
- 1:16:00 -- She's not so pure now, is she?
- 1:25:30 -- God this is hard to see.
- 1:27:15 -- So about the other people in cages...
1:29:15 -- How is she holding that sword from that spot with one hand? Magic.
Two women died; inequality.