A criminal gets kicked when he's down, and is forced into a desperate act to save his own life.
Adequate but not particularly great.
1:00 -- Grammar (no comma)
In the late 21st century earth was diseased,
Polluted and vastly overpopulated.
1:45 -- I suppose the station it is locked in high orbit around Earth or something..
- Does it need resources from Earth, or is it there because it's very difficult to break orbit? Because if they could go further, they'd go to the protected side of the Moon or to Mars.
- 3:15 -- The audio is shit..
- 3:45 -- This needs hardcoded subtitles.
- 5:00 -- That sheet is not wet, and it would be hung inside both for its humidity and to keep it clean if it's dusty outside, which it appears to be. Though maybe it's high enough because it's on a roof that it wouldn't be getting the ground-level dust.
- 7:15 -- People wouldn't be there for silly reasons..
- 7:45 -- That is not a good looking woman.
- 11:00 -- I like the consistency of that character.
- 12:00 -- That kiln-firing is for ceramic plating, yes?
- 14:15 -- You'd think they'd have basic policy to handle a security breach.
- 14:30 -- So the station does appear to be far enough away that it's nearby for resource transport. This makes it strange that it wouldn't be on the moon.
- 15:30 -- They do have laws in place which prevent the militarization of the station, which is why they have ground assets as a workaround.
- 16:15 -- With four missiles and three ships, which ship has two missiles?
- 16:45 -- Would the shrapnel from the downed ships be a problem?
- 18:30 -- Yeah that was fast.
- 19:15 -- Would they also know the launch point of the ships? Then they could do something about it from Earthside.
- 20:45 -- That's a really bright 5:30 AM
- 22:00 -- Just get a bar or something to shift it.. you just know it'll close automatically.
- 22:45 -- Isn't there an emergency off swtich?
- 23:15 -- He seems fine. Shouldn't he be burned or something?
- 23:45 -- Fucking English, do you speak it? This whole thing is a commentary on the illegals from Mexico flooding the southern United States; I get it, but jesus fuck have it make sense.
- 24:15 -- There are immediate effects of radiation poisoning.
- 25:45 -- Why does she have an accent? That's unnecessary.
- 26:30 -- A president would be known to have children or not.
- 30:00 -- With that technology there would be some of it on Earth, but just backed up for forever, probably with corruption or a whole black market surrounding reservation to it.
- 43:45 -- That takeoff looked fake as hell.
- 47:30 -- What? Since when was there a super-laser that could cut through the side of a craft that required an explosive round to even dent?
- 47:45 -- Why wouldn't they know there's a second droid?
- 48:00 -- They had a machine gun with rounds that could penetrate the ship but they needed explosives to just dent it earlier.
- 52:15 -- Maybe his exoskeleton could do these things, but his fleshy hand couldn't; there should have been more emphasis on one of his hands being souped up as well.
- 57:00 -- How did they "pick up" a transmission?
- 58:30 -- Good thing he's not bleeding; that might have been a serious injury.
- 1:06:00 -- She could cooperate completely and he'd still be fine..
- 1:14:30 -- Well yes, leaving earth would mean going to Elysium.
- 1:33:30 -- Why did he throw the knife away?
- 1:33:45 -- Wow that background blur and fast movement makes me want to vomit.
- 1:35:45 -- Wow Hackerman's hand is working great.
1:40:45 -- And the world goes to absolute shit including Elysium, because the actual problems have not been solved.
A single woman died on-screen, and I assume grenades got some others.