Reality is poised to unravel for some reason, and only a song can save it for some reason.
Nonsense, and also a terrible sequel-sendoff.
7:30 -- Couples therapy
- Never see a young therapist.
- Never see a female therapist.
- Never accept full responsibility.
- Never accept being assigned "tasks".
- 12:00 -- Les Paul, maybe a reference to some instrument belonging to him.
- 13:30 -- The man-woman is so exaggerated it's distracting.
- Why doesn't the future just give them their song?
- 18:00 -- I don't understand the fundamental premise.
- 20:00 -- How is it stealing when it's copying?
- 37:00 -- Dave Grohl (of the Foo Fighters)
- 43:30 -- I'm not sure that .. a.. person of his personage would fair well angering a person of his personage.
47:00 -- China 2600 BCE
- And yet another western movie has to suck communist cock.
49:45 -- "cary cutty"(?) Who?
- And many fancy words I won't look up.
1:11:15 -- How did the robot save the pieces? They were at its feet.
I was actually thinking that the time machine-robot would be able to rebroadcast a song throughout spacetime; made possible by all the rifts opening up.