Dwarves drill too deep under water, and are beset upon by a Balrog.
I mean I guess it's okay, but you should just go watch The Abyss - (1989 movie).
- 1:30 -- Mariana Trench
- 2:00 -- All this is an example of "tell don't show", and it's bad.
- 4:00 -- That cut was bad.
- 4:45 -- God fucking damn she's ugly. And narration.
- 5:45 -- Why the fuck is that bug there, and why wouldn't she be freaked out and report it.
- 7:15 -- I'm pretty sure she doesn't need to shout for people to wake up.
- 9:30 -- Why is she pressing there, other than to indicate that she does, indeed, have breasts?
- 16:45 -- Close her eyes at least.
- 18:15 -- Didn't they hear another voice way back when, and not just the third person in their party?
- 32:30 -- Take an ear back for the victim's family?
- 36:30 -- Whatever it is, don't touch it.
38:15 -- It would be nice to know how they shot it.
- Also, they should strap it down or box it or something.
- 39:45 -- Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Seas - (1870 book), by Jules Verne
- 45:45 -- He's talking about Alice's Adventures in Wonderland - (1865 book), by Lewis Carroll
- 47:15 -- Not once has there been a problem with electricity hurting people.
- 47:45 -- No, she's not the smallest; those are suits. The sutis have a standard size don't they?
- 48:30 -- Why ever would they take their helmets off? I guess for film reasons. Or maybe so they can use external oxygen.
- 51:00 -- Slender Man
- 52:30 -- How is the bunny dry?
- 54:15 -- Go back for the other guy's scrubber.
- 56:45 -- Do they even have the option to turn all their electronics off like that?
- 57:45 -- I immediately thought those were ancient ruins or something. That would have been a curious twist.
- 1:00:00 -- Suddenly he has a knife? Is that standard issue with the suits?
- 1:01:30 -- It's too bad they couldn't get his scrubber.
- 1:05:30 -- Why would anyone actually abandon the place, as in abandon it with all their stuff there?
- 1:09:00 -- If only you had as-fast-as-light communication. Like with a light.
- 1:18:15 -- She has her lights on..
- 1:21:00 -- How could she expect to crack a helmet like that?
- 1:27:45 -- So what would that gigantic thing even eat?
1:28:45 -- Good thing the generator has a rapid core meltdown feature.