A secret organization kidnaps and possesses people as assassins.
It's not as cool as it sounds; it's about the one person on a mission and does not have enough of the greater idea. Although the premise requires technology I still wouldn't call this science fiction.
- 7:30 -- A finishing blow would not be a thing.
- 13:30 -- It's very unusual for a woman to be going out without makeup. Is this making some sort of statement?
15:00 -- "Shakti and the feminine power principle"
- Is that really a thing in the way it's portrayed?
- 18:15 -- Kid, your mom's crazy.
- 45:15 -- Why is she so bad at this?
- 48:33 -- Erotic asphyxiation
- 1:02:00 -- Where's security?
- 1:03:45 -- Out of ammo?
- 1:11:45 -- I don't know what movie that is. Maybe it could be found via searches through closed captions databases.
1:21:45 -- Was Eddy shot? Did she run out of ammo? Will anyone hear the gunshots?
- 1:22:00 -- I had to check four times, but that was a broken beer bottle to Eddy's neck.