Something happens and people on a space station must run around for an hour and a half of screen time.
A good movie goes somewhere. This is not a good movie.
1:00 -- Reading.
Space station Pangea is established as a Fueling station for engineers
traveling between Earth and Europa One.
Rotating crews are charged with overseeing the space station for the
The United States readies to begin their ten-year term aboard Pangea.
The year is 2190.
- 1:00 -- It should be "M.E.R.A." with a trailing period.
- 9:45 -- I'm confused. Didn't they have a problem with the station? How much time has passed? Why wouldn't they contact Earth right away? I don't get all of this..
- Firstly, it's not the captain's doing; that's just a woman refusing to take personal accountability. (This is accurate/good writing)
- Secondly, they are useful personnel but just not until rehabilitation.
- Thirdly, they wouldn't be deployed long-term long-distance like this again, but they have high and rare qualifications and would absolutely be reassigned elsewhere.
- 12:30 -- ISS. I guess this means they're using it as a relay.
- 34:00 -- So what is that percentage thing for each of them?
- 47:15 -- I thought he had to close the hatch right away..