A blue-pilled man is cucked by a robot.
Obvious and frustrating.
- 1:00 -- Nobody would wear a collared shirt and tie and leave it untucked like that.
- 4:30 -- Great Expectations - (1861 book), by Charles Dickens
- 7:45 -- Guatemala
- 9:15 -- She's going to have a kid as soon as possible to lock him and his fortune down.
- 11:00 -- .. and if a man doesn't put his foot down and his woman walks all over him then his life is a nightmare and she'll stop respecting him and leave him with half his money and his kids and dog.
- 18:00 -- And of course he will be too busy at work and not fulfilling her emotional needs and therefore it's not really cheating and it's all his fault and how dare he accuse her.
- 19:30 -- I'd get rid of the robot then and there. If she can't see the robot as a robot then it's a problem.
- 23:00 -- Racquetball
- 25:30 -- A woman with idle hands will go insane.
- 29:00 -- Oh great, feminine relationship advice. The best way to destroy a relationship is to have it be one-sided and unspecialized.
- 34:30 -- Maybe wake up your husband you idiot.
- 39:15 -- Just throw the toy away without asking her. Whose property is it? Whose money is theirs? Why isn't he being a man and actually putting his foot down when he clearly sees she's cheating on him. Yes, yes he's emotionally cheating on him. That's cheating for a woman just as much as sex is cheating for a man.
- 45:15 -- And now her moods and her "moods" will be in a toolkit for fighting with. Dude get rid of the robot, get a female one and get rid of this woman because she's already gone mad by not having friends, hobbies and a job.
52:00 -- I'm just going to stop this movie because robo-cucking is so terrible.