A prototype military robot dog somehow escapes and is found by a guy who likes motorcycles.
I guess it's moderately okay. Is this what passes for good clean kids movies these days?
A.X.L. = Attack, Exploration, Logistics
- 1:00 -- Dogs in warfare
- 2:00 -- I believe this is Grasstrack motorcycle racing.
- 6:00 -- What's the point of that guy's camera having a mount like that if he's not going to hold it correctly?
- 8:00 -- I didn't like her before, but damn those eyes.
- 20:30 -- I wasn't going to note sabotage, but the guy did seem like a vengeful prick and I didn't trust any of those scenarios.
- 24:00 -- Why would he go exploring? Roll credits.
- 28:45 -- No you will not take anything off of it, it was chasing you you fucking idiot.
- 43:00 -- What in the everloving fuck is going on with this movie?
- 1:24:45 -- How does he have a helmet like that anyway?
1:27:30 -- You can't order him, he's a civilian contractor.