The Earth is ruined by aliens, and survivors don't really.
It's good, but it's entire first part comes across like a visual novel and the whole short feels like an awkward intro to a full movie. It's still a fine effort but not strongly recommended. Flagged as both liked and disliked.
Part One - World ∞
- 0:15 -- Texas - United States
- 0:30 -- Narration.
- 2:45 -- I guess they wouldn't care to shoo away cockroaches since they'd view all Earth life now.
- 3:00 -- God this narration has to stop; show, don't tell.
- 5:30 -- I guess they can tell by judgement not by some magic sense.
- Presumably he's committing suicide rather than be captured.
- On second watch, it looks like those de-cloaking things were bad guys controlling him to not shoot himself.
Part Two - Amir & Nosh ∞
- 8:30 -- I wondered if I caught a glimpse of Sigourney Weaver earlier.. that's a rather expensive addition.
- 13:15 -- I thought earlier, and I still think the aliens themselves are slaves, because they have that goo on them.
18:45 -- Why would they wait to gun them down?
Part Three - Siege ∞
The bread they gave the prisoner must be a delicacy.