A prisoner and a baby survive alone on a space ship for some reason.
An hour into it nothing had developed; terrible.
- 1:15 -- The image has an odd waving effect as though it was filmed through a sheet of plastic. Maybe that was the rain.
- 16:15 -- Wherever that goes I would not want to be next to the edge of it without being anchored.
- 17:30 -- Intrusive thought, specifically the call to the void.
- 18:00 -- he should have kept the suits for spare parts or for the girl.
- 25:15 -- Kali Yuga
37:15 -- Why has the movie diverged into all this nonsense?
- Why would we get into this part of things when this perspective isn't even in the man's history?
- 43:30 -- I thought their gravity was based on acceleration. If they're going at 99% the speed of light, then they're not accelerating any more are they?
- 54:45 -- Microchip implant (human)
1:04:45 -- nope, this is boring as fuck.