A man discovers a portal to a parallel universe where he is successful.
A good effort and worth watching.
- 4:15 -- That guy's fake beard is really distracting..
- 4:45 -- Sony
- 7:00 -- I've used that video editor but I can't remember what it is. Maybe Vegas Pro?
- 10:30 -- His relationship is doomed if she's the breadwinner.
- 12:00 -- Holy shit a proper edit would take mere hours.
- 22:00 -- I'm confused he didn't take a master copy of Space Drive.
- 29:30 -- Earlier, he copied the screensaver over to the computer to project it and get back. He technically doesn't need the USB stick, although it would be smart to hide various copies.
- 31:00 -- Although the portal turns off, the power doesn't get turned off when he returns.
- 31:45 -- Nobel Prize
- 35:15 --
- 36:00 -- That might be a reference to The Thing (1982 film)
- 40:30 -- I hope he has the same tattoos..
- 46:30 -- San Francisco International Airport
- 52:45 -- Three weeks later.
- 55:45 -- See Power Glove and also The Wizard (1989 film)
- 1:05:45 -- He doesn't know he was pushed through anything, but he did see the doorway and there was that attempt to push him through that one..
- 1:13:45 -- So what did the wife do with all that extra money? Did she sell it for a hell of a lot less than what it was worth?
- 1:16:45 -- macOS
- 1:17:45 -- Once more, the way macOS works with screen savers is that they are copied to the local disk and run from there. Therefore removing the USB stick does not remove the screensaver.
- 1:19:15 -- Ketchup :(
- 1:20:00 -- Wow, bad husband and dad.
1:22:00 -- This shouldn't be much of a fight since one of them works out.