Waking from long hibernation, a woman claims to be the survivor of an alien attack from a planetoid which has since become a terraforming colony.
A direct descendent of Alien - (1979 movie), this movie not only builds on but improves on the movie, turning this into a blockbuster franchise.
- 1:15 -- Well the start of that intro was boring as shit.
- 3:15 -- Wow that's a fast torch, especially through an airlock foor.
- 8:45 -- Therapy cat
13:00 -- Why is her hair short?
- I guess because reasons.
- 44:15 -- I've been wondering about them not being picked up on the motion tracker. I presumed they had some sort of nullification beacon on each person which would be seen by the tracker and exclude them.
- 47:30 -- Well clearly she needs a therapy cat[doesn't exist].
- 56:00 -- Resin. See also rosin
- 1:01:15 -- They're going to infra red, but they're using flame throwers..
- 1:02:00 -- Wilhelm scream
1:21:30 -- .. and where is the alien ship? The eggs could have all hatched from there.
- I'm still confused as to how the life cycle works. Full aliens come out of chests, but they just said that face huggers do.
- 1:22:45 -- Oh good, the ship got brought up.
- 1:40:30 -- His arm seems to be in great condition after being splashed by super-acid.
- 1:43:00 -- She has an awful lot of ammo.
- 1:45:00 -- How does he know Newt has the tracker?
- 1:50:30 -- With the time to take off and reach distance, she'd have maybe 10 minutes.
- 1:57:00 -- Why would there be a queen anyway? It looked like the ship was storing eggs.
- 2:17:15 -- Out of time..
2:09:00 -- Ooh, cat fight!