The dying breath of the queen of witches curses a man with immortality, who becomes a witch hunter but only one who incarcerates witches, which turns out to be a bad idea because they didn't see Demolition Man - (1993 movie).
An adequate movie, but doesn't bring anything interesting. The world, the plot and the characters are all boring. Perfectly fine for people who like bubblegum action fantasy.
- I never did understand why eternal life would be a curse. Eternal unchanging life, yes (hello, heaven) but eternal regular life.. well that doesn't seem that big of a deal to me.
- They're literally in a storm, and he's allowed to get up and walk around? With a glass of water? Terrorism!
- .. a 14th level warlock? Oh sigh, are they using the female is a witch male is a warlock? But wasn't the kid on the plane a witch?
- Yep, because kids will follow a trail of ground-candy.
- .. and then pick them up off of the ground.
- Whoa, keeping prisoners now? Uh, isn't that a Demolition Man (1993)-sized error to make?
- Holy god damn she has a huge chin.
- Movies which shark-jump back into earlier parts of the movie fail pretty damned hard.
- Who the fuck runs around turning on the little lights when they have big lights.
- YAY, she opened the fridge for light. That's exactly what I was thinking. I was also wondering if they would have a Ghostbusters (1984) moment where the fridge would eat her or some such. No luck there though.
- So when her phone rings, she has it set up with the stupid cat ring.. but the other woman also has the same ring for, what, everything?
- When the bad dude calls the now dead friend of girl dude, can't his number be used? Because caller ID and triangulation and FBI database and stuff.
- Really, there's just a couple of places to get something? IN THE WORLD?
- The smoke-blowing shit was entirely obvious to me.
- Why is the chinned-woman going to die when dude is in the trance? I guess she knew they were being hauled out, but how was she in.. Oh, so she was using some sort of mind thing ..
- Oh shit, she's a dream walker.
- That fucking chiney chin chin of hers.
- So she is in his memory, and it's been previously mentioned that people hurt there are hurt in the real world, which means she's vulnerable.
- That's an awesome two-edged-knife curse.
- I would have destroyed the heart.
- Yep, you created the perfect coven. Dumbasses.
- So it takes 50 years for him to get used to the one guy, and a couple of days to get used to chin-chick?
- Well good thing it was somehow a chain and not a web. Redundancy would have fucked the plan.
- There must always be a Vin Diesel.
- .. and she's the comely someone he should share life with.. because looovee..
.. and Michael Caine is Jeeves, always at his service.