A kid goes mad and then vigilante after witnessing the murder of his mother.
This is nothing like batman, honest. This is an awkward movie that would have been better off cut-down and presented as a series pilot. A series made of this would, of course, have failed. While this movie does present a better angle for the insanity behind vigilanteism, it's lacking overall. I don't empathise with the character at all, which I think is the entire point of this angle of movie.
- 14:25 -- I'm confused. What's with the kid earlier? What's with him approaching these guys?
- 17:35 -- Holy sexism and racism, Batman.
- Was that a glance at some booze before picking up the sofa pop?
- 26:45 -- Oh, there's some sort of flashback thing going on.
- 34:00 -- What's the weapon the kid has in his hand?
- 35:30 -- The kid isn't very bright. He was zooming in on that particular criminal in front of the new cop who would be nosing around him in the near future. She'll catch on.
- 39:45 -- The song is Human Behaviour, by Björk.
- 42:00 -- I really liked the banter between the two morticians.
- 43:20 -- I didn't look up this song.
- 44:20 -- Well he's fucked up.
- 46:00 -- Whoa, a father who won custody? He must be evil! Only a mother should have custody, because fuck fathers. Sons don't need fathers. That's patriarchal and stuff. Children are the sole property of women.
- 47:45 -- No subtitles for the Spanish. Boo.
- 49:30 -- Due process
- 50:40 -- Due process protects everyone from being steamrolled by the system. People need to recognize that any time they fuck over a system to further their own agenda they are also enabling others to fuck them over with the generated-loopholes.
- 52:30 -- They allegedly killed someone, but they were found innocent. They were found innocent. Innocent. This is the important bit. They're innocent. Again with the due process.
- 53:50 -- Let me guess.. her partner was a man and she got attention because of her magic vagina. Or maybe she's good at her job and deserved it.
- 56:45 -- Was she not just as hammered as her partner?
- 1:00:00 -- Was she not just as hammered as her partner?
- How did her partner keep up? Wasn't he just as hammered as her pa-- oh.
- 1:02:00 -- Boy is he fucked up.
- 1:05:10 -- Rocky
- 1:08:00 -- Wow dad, you're a fucking downer. It would have been better for you to have taken your kid and moved away like a proper father with a troubled child. Maybe even considered counselling.
- 1:14:25 -- That guy is fucking creepy as hell. I'm tempted to stop watching.
- 1:19:00 -- Wow, no social grace. He has issues.
- 1:20:30 -- Again, he won the fight a moment ago. Now he's destroying property. Who's house was this?
1:32:00 -- Let me guess, the poison was on one of the stamps.
Firstly, he's guilty of a major assault with witnesses at the party.
Secondly, the letter he sent would have been read through after the death of what's his name.
Thirdly, what's her face knew about the poison.
Fourthly, there would be an investigation of the murder of his father.