A guy, trying to finally pull his life together, has it ruined by a woman who forces him into fatherhood.
Very funny, but ultimately dark as hell.
- Properly titled Clerks II
- The line from the poster "With no power comes no responsibility." is a play on with great power comes great responsibility.
- The woman in the poster is in the movie. I assume they photoshopped some cracker onto her.
Continues from Clerks - (1994 movie)
- 1:00 -- Immediately great.
2:00 -- Randal is wearing a t-shirt..
- I want to suck your poo - Count Cockula
- A spoof of Count Chocula t-shirt of some kind
- .. and boy is it old-sounding.
- Dairy Queen, Pizza Hut, McDonald's
- 10:30 -- Helen Keller (Deafblindness)
- 10:45 -- The Diary of a Young Girl (1947), by Anne Frank
- 11:15 -- Cunnilingus
- 11:30 -- She looks old as fuck.
- 12:00 -- Clitoris
- 13:15 -- Is this some sort of internalized male hypergamy or some such?
- 16:30 -- Transformers (2007)
- 19:15 -- Hey, I recognize that actor.
- 21:45 -- Gobots
- 23:15 -- What the fuck is that scene doing here?
- 24:00 -- Dowry
- 25:00 -- That's cheating.
- 25:15 -- Onion ring, One Ring - The Lord of the Rings - (1954 book), by J. R. R. Tolkien
- 26:00 -- Nerd
- 27:30 -- Star Wars, The Lord of the Rings - The Fellowship of the Ring - (2001 movie)
- 34:00 -- "We were drunk. It just kinda happened".. yeah, whatever you ladies have to say to sleep at night. Let me guess, everything is always somebody else's fault, so even though the man is as drunk, everything is on him.
- 34:30 -- It's a car?
- 36:15 -- Bestiality, Zoophilia
- 36:45 -- Oscar Wilde
- 39:30 -- Virginity
- 43:30 -- Amazon.com
- 44:30 -- Dungeons & Dragons, Kmart
- 47:00 -- Go-kart
- 1:07:00 -- So she fell in love with him, decided to not use contraceptives, get him drunk, sleep with him to intentionally accidentally get pregnant, not have an abortion, not put it up for adoption, not abandon it, force him to be a father and was .. what, hoping things wouldn't work out with his fiancé?
Holy shit does this get evil, yet it pretends to be good.