The last dragon has been hidden away for fear of his corruption as foretold by a prophesy, but he is discovered by an equally-innocent youth looking for fame, fortune and adventure.
As a TV-movie, it's not horrible. It's still most definitely a TV-movie though. This is not B-quality, just TV-quality. Overall it's not terrible, just not my thing. It very slightly borrows from DragonHeart - (1996 movie), but the proper movie is not mandatory watching.
Properly titled Dragonheart: A New Beginning
- DragonHeart - (1996 movie)
- Dragonheart - A New Beginning - (2000 movie) (sequel)
- 1:20 -- A dragon egg. Handy.
- 2:05 -- Wow, there's someone named "Henry O". Really.
- 2:25 -- Yep, this is obviously direct-to-video.
- 3:20 -- See punching bag, because they apparently don't have anything for a target dummy.
- 4:30 -- Was that male or female?
- 5:00 -- That's a nice place.
- 5:30 -- Not realistic since someone raised there would definitely already be brainwashed.
- 7:00 -- Wow, caste clothing.
- 7:40 -- "Take some pride in being special."
- 7:45 -- Seven deadly sins
- 10:00 -- "I am a man of God, I do not believe in such superstitious prattle." Hahahaha
- 10:55 -- If that is female, then there'll be a love story in here.
- 11:30 -- That's an awfully light sword. Also, why did he throw it down?
- 11:40 -- Why would the footprints be as interesting as a lit torch?
- 14:00 -- Geeze, someone must be down there all the time, keeping those candles lit.
- 15:00 -- "Seven lashes to anyone caught without their tunic."
- 16:40 -- How would he get back in, since the place is kept locked?
- 19:45 -- Oh, it's male.
- 20:30 -- Why would he be carrying the sword outside?
- 27:45 -- Way to lead them to the dragon, dumbass.
- 30:15 -- Landing in hay? See also Assassin's Creed .. heh
- 33:00 -- Bagpipes
- 34:30 -- Oh I bet you want to show her your
- 44:30 -- Are you fucking insane, teaching a dragon anything before the prophesy has passed? Require the touch-test thing.
- 50:10 -- What's that, a way for a man to become immortal? In a handy dandy jar? What could possibly go wrong?
- 53:30 -- Tai chi
- 53:50 -- Oh, are they actually dragons?
- 56:00 -- Off-color humor
- 59:00 -- The phrase to describe this is 'They have addled his mind.'
- 1:03:00 -- How does he know how?
- 1:03:50 -- I should start a website called "cell phones and archers" just to bitch about movies that ignore these basic things.
- 1:05:45 -- They might have been able to dress the handily-undressed monk in the guard's clothes.
- 1:09:30 -- Well it's not an arrow, but it'll do. Die, handy plot-motivation!
- 1:10:00 -- .. but soon she'll have a new "closest friend", if you know what I mean.
- 1:11:00 -- The heart could have been kicked away. The dragon could burn him alive. Or ice him.. is the ice going to be used later? That was invented..
- 1:12:00 -- .. and suddenly he can't defend himsel-- oh.
- 1:14:00 -- And the millenias-old dragon wins. Right? Right? No, probably not. Sigh.
1:15:00 -- Called it. I guess.