A man works to develop an artificial intelligence for a secret military robot soldier project.
With a dark, calm tone, this movie brushes up against all the right topics. It encourages strong empathy for artificial intelligence in a way rarely seen elsewhere, and I find it deeply moving. Very highly recommended.
- 4:30 -- Both a man and a woman are injured! I'm not sure who died there, but I'll assume a woman died. Certainly that man died.
- 13:45 -- Houlong - Taiwan
- 17:15 -- What's what the eyes remind me of Riddick - (2013 movie)
- 37:30 -- See also Clarke's three laws.
- 1:17:00 -- Random military hand signals are unnecessary.
1:19:45 -- Why would a prototype have a military chassis?
So why did the mostly-humans all act like that?
Would sending a philosopher have solved all problems in this movie?
- 2:45 -- Traumatic brain injury, Penetrating head injury
- 6:00 -- That wakeup was awfully confusing without a medical bed scene.
- 9:00 -- Turing test
10:45 -- Also sleep with me?
- Oh don't be like that. Smart girls are hot.
- 39:15 -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady boy
- Oh, her name is Pooneh Hajimohammadi.
- 17:30 -- I take back wanting to sleep with her.
18:30 -- "Three Block War - The battle, the negotiations and the peace."
- 19:15 -- Super strength, what could possibly go wrong?
- 27:00 -- Yes, there are devices which aid in "hacking". It's complex though.
- 28:30 -- Rett syndrome
- 31:00 -- Varying degrees of spying and espionage are better for achieving things. Killing scientists only retards an opponent's programme for a little while.
- 31:30 -- The ghost at the feast.
- 32:30 -- Oh that's terrible graphics.
- 33:15 -- Also terrible graphics.
- 37:30 -- "Girls are genetically predisposed to dislike spiders." hehe
- 43:15 -- Intentionally afflicting his daughter without his knowledge would have been a great way to get him completely on board.
- 57:45 -- It doesn't seem like a good idea to scan his handicapped child. He'd have to reconstruct her virtual-mind to make it useful at all.
- 1:13:45 -- Pointless signaling.
1:18:15 -- Siri ?