The latest version I have access to is 1.8b
TODO - I've already tested and have made modifications to its install documentation.
I'm chatting with its author to see what I'm allowed to host.
- 2016-05-20 - I'm using this again.
I settled on this as my final and longest-used distribution.
- It was given to me for free. Thanks!
- I don't understand why I need a 2GB SD card, when only a small part of it ends up being used.
I wish it would partition the SD card in such a way that some of it would be readable on a Windows machine. So it would be:
- 256MB, used for the swap file.
- 1GB - 256MB formatted ext2.
- All remaining space formatted fat32.
The instructions needed some improvement.
- The German written-accent was showing through in some places. =)
- The install file needing
_(underscore) is annoying. I don't know if I want to edit the install.
While it can see my WiFi card, I can't get it connected. It used to work, but my network hardware has changed, so I'd bet there's some thing or other like WEP that isn't supported. I recall having this sort of issue before.. perhaps on the Pandora.