todo - more to be ported
A commercial effort based on pdaXrom.
- While I'm able to host it I myself also don't use the device any more.
- The latest version I have access to is 1.8b
- 2016-05-20 - I'm using this again.
I settled on this as my final and longest-used distribution.
- It was given to me for free. Thanks!
- I don't understand why I need a 2GB SD card, when only a small part of it ends up being used.
I wish it would partition the SD card in such a way that some of it would be readable on a Windows machine. So it would be:
- 256MB, used for the swap file.
- 1GB - 256MB formatted ext2.
- All remaining space formatted fat32.
The instructions needed some improvement.
- The German written-accent was showing through in some places. =)
- The install file needing
_(underscore) is annoying. I don't know if I want to edit the install.
While it can see my WiFi card, I can't get it connected. It used to work, but my network hardware has changed, so I'd bet there's some thing or other like WEP that isn't supported. I recall having this sort of issue before.. perhaps on the Pandora.
2007-12-09 - 1.7 ∞
turn off the power saving so that I can use it as an mp3 player
- TODO - Figure out the correct settings to use, or try an alternate media player. Video playback may be impossible to improve on an X-windows OS.
Software notes ∞
The available applications has expanded as all 3100 apps are now all available on the C1000 too.
I have had a history of working with many of the applications which are provided with the weeXpc. This is a list of links to those pages of notes. Very few of those pages will have notes specific to the weeXpc though, so be warned!