A warrior race escapes a decaying world by invading a new one.
I hold no strong opinion of this. It's .. mediocre.
aka Warcraft: The Beginning
- Because lolsequel, amirite?
A note that media in China cannot display bones, and the game had to be significantly edited for its release there. The movie will have the same restrictions. Because of this, it's doubtful the movie will be "authentic" to non-Chinese players should it show any undead.
- 2:00 -- There's no way that shield is made of anything useful.
- 4:30 -- Oh god, too much bass.
- 5:15 -- That looks like like the blue indians from Avatar
- 10:00 -- That baby looked suspiciously blue.
- 13:00 -- Or, I know, get him to his superior so he can contact the king on a more official capacity.
- 16:15 -- How do they speak their language. It was already established there are different languages.
- 25:00 -- Right there would have been a great moment to show him accidentally channeling through the staff, showing his incredible potential.
- 28:00 -- What? He should have broken her neck and not done a damned thing with that chain. That wasn't even a sword.. wasn't it a mace?
- 35:30 -- Now there's the uncanny valley.
- 38:00 -- Hehe, extended pinky.
- 58:00 -- Where's Khadgar? Wasn't he supposed to be protecting the king?
- 1:27:00 -- That's bullshit.
1:41:45 -- But. Weren't they going to release prisoners? Or were they all sacrificed to open the portal? Because I only saw a few in one cage..
- Oh good, they thought of that.
- 1:49:30 -- Casual misandry.
1:54:00 -- .. and.. who was that that picked up the child?
TO BE CONTINUED
Also, they didn't show any undead.