The last remaining city in a ruined world learns it has an oversight committee funding a research project overseeing them.
An adequate movie, filled with no character development, an uninteresting world and a mediocre plot. Good for a watch for people who like the earlier movies in this series, or people too young and dumb to know what a good movie actually is.
- Properly titled The Divergent Series: Allegiant
- The sequel to TODO
- 2:15 -- Grrrrl powa!
- 8:45 -- No blood.
- 11:30 -- What's with her? She's all glossy and red-nosed, like she's been drinking and crying.
- 18:00 -- Is that blood on the side of his face, representing the blood from headbutting the guy's nose?
- 18:45 -- I would have hid out for quite some time and picked a better place and time. They'd have to stretch their resources to find or capture them, not knowing where to go.
- 20:00 -- Handy that the generator is next to them.
- 20:45 -- Why is he carrying her? They had two ropes.
21:30 -- No, don't stand there when there are people shooting at them.
- Called it.
22:15 -- Good thing the bad guys chased them on foot, and the good guys left their keys in their cars.
- But wait, there are two cars. Why were they chasing them on foot and not by vehicle?
23:00 -- Did they bring no supplies with them? Do they have the significant survival skills necessary to survive, let alone feed themselves?
- I guess they expected a welcoming committee.
- 24:00 -- Why not walk around the rim of the city?
- 25:00 -- If "the sky is bleeding" out there, why only out there and not in at least some small section inside the walls?
- 32:30 -- Identification chip? Yeah, obvious.
- 33:15 -- Genetic Welfare, Human genome
- 50:30 -- That effect is nauseating.
- 57:45 -- I would have trained what's-his-face and what's-her-face to be her bodyguards, and the other two to be scouts, and had her travel where she pleased.
- 1:00:00 -- So they kidnap kids, right?
- 1:09:00 -- Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle those eyes.
- 1:09:15 -- Can't boy go with girl?
- 1:11:00 -- "... all over the world"? What world? Didn't they say it was ruined?
- 1:13:00 -- Hold on? How about getting up there and pulling up?
- 1:15:45 -- Why would she go back? I guess for her friends..
You want change with no sacrifice, you want peace with no struggle. The world doesn't work like that.
- 1:17:15 -- "Because then Triss will know you whine(?)." Lyin? Hawiian? What?
- 1:18:00 -- Why wouldn't it scan his wrist?
- 1:19:15 -- With the contamination, you'd think they'd have their bubbly space suits, alongside other emergency equipment, in the aircraft.
- 1:28:00 -- Good thing nobody's armed. Good thing he didn't notice his bracelet being stolen?
- 1:28:30 -- I've been wondering if they have pods for their pods, watching their own people. Stazi.
- 1:31:30 -- Good thing this civilian craft is made so much sturdier than the military craft.
- 1:33:00 -- Ventilation all over the city? How handy.
- 1:40:00 -- So.. it's released which means there's at least some in the atmosphere.
- 1:41:00 -- How did he get a ship?
- 1:41:30 -- Predictable gas-chamber is predictable.
- 1:42:00 -- Good thing the floor didn't fill up with gas. Good thing.. it's not gas, but some sort of heavy mist everyone can be taller than.
- 1:43:00 -- Is it just like shooting swamp rats?
1:44:00 -- She has two drones inside, which means she can press buttons.
- Mostly called it.
- 1:45:00 -- See, the thing is.. when wrecking a central valve.. which has enough pressure going through it to pump gas out into an entire motherfucking city.. that pressure will explode out.
- 1:46:00 -- Why would the mist subside? Oh, you mean it mixed with the atmosphere and thinned out enough to be ineffective? But that would mean it's not heavier than air. Oh, whatever..
1:47:30 -- You mean you're going to fly your jet into their building?