Porteus is now a live project.
- I haven't started playing with it yet, though.
Salix was almost a live project.
- But it was killed in preference of Porteus, because I'm interested in the LXQt desktop environment to get away from GTK+ applications.
SystemRescueCD was updated.
- I have it on a new USB stick.
- I just wanted quick access to GParted, but other tools are nice to have.
- I still have boot-repair.
Movies was fiddled with, for what that's worth.
- I'm doing some (real-world) organizing that'll let me haul everything out and write posts for these items, even if those pages are mostly-empty for a while. That way at least the tagging will organize them and note recommendations.
- I know I've been interested in other blogs which have lists of, for example, science fiction movies. Maybe one day I'll get into list-building and better reviews.
Batch file programming was created.
- It's a very old project which may end up having all kinds of stuff dumped into it.. but not any time soon. When/if my HP 200LX is repaired, I'd definitely have motivation to re-examine this topic.
Launchy was created.
- I was sick and tired of hunting through Windows 10's idiotic menu.
- Unfortunately, Launchy doesn't work as expected. Sigh.
Push To Talk was created.
- This is necessary for roll20.net's virtual tabletop.
Song of the day ∞
Bookmarks of the day ∞
- Internet was updated with a new "Connection information" section.
Greenshot got a couple of alternatives appended.
- I think I'm going to make it a thing to just dump related software in on a program that I currently use. Then if I switch away, I have the list right there.