Two friends go on vacation, with one of them seriously ill and possibly dying, but a new illness progresses.
How do I describe this without spoiling it? I know a lot of people don't like found-footage movies, but this one is quite good as it actually shows everything.
1:00 -- Derek Lee
1:45 -- Clif Prowse
4:00 -- Jason Lee
- His mom would have been fine with it, if they grew up travelling a lot.
4:30 -- Arteriovenous malformation (AVM)
- Okay, so if he's sick then she'd have feelings about it.
- 5:00 -- Dr. Gary Redekop - Neurosurgeon
- 6:30 -- Day 1 - Barcelona Spain
- 7:30 -- Christopher Columbus
- 7:45 -- Zach Gray (Guitar), Edo Vanbreeman (Keyboard) - Unalaska
- 10:00 -- Day 7 - Paris France
- 10:45 -- Condom
- 12:30 -- Is he aware of the filming laws in all the countries and cities he'll be in?
- 15:15 -- Is he really patching himself up right now?
15:30 -- Losing consciousness needs immediate medical attention. A blackout needs immediate medical attention. The guy was laying supine in bed.. he didn't just get knocked cold.
- France has good hospitals. Paris has good hospitals.
- Fleeing the scene..
- 16:15 -- Vernazza Italy
- 17:30 -- Wasn't his tiredness a sign of a rupture?
- 17:45 -- Contact lenses
- 18:45 -- Hospital? Italy has good hospitals.
- 19:45 -- Day 19
- 20:00 -- Vineyard, Wine
- 32:00 -- Closest place with a hospital? Don't they have one in every major population centre?
- 33:00 -- So they posted footage .. of the crime? Of the crime scene? They're fleeing another crime scene..
- 34:30 -- Vampire
35:15 -- Butchers have blood, because there's ..
- .. oh, he went to a butcher.
- 37:45 -- I thought about going back to the pig, but wasn't that the next city over? The one without the hospital where he got burned in the sunlight? I guess they went back there..
39:30 -- Fleeing another scene.
- If they have his ID, and he did that damage to flee, then they can't fly out..
- 44:00 -- Night 17
49:00 -- Night 21
- Who's been editing the subtitles in?
- 50:15 -- Curing someone by turning them is a classic thing to do. Audrey liked him.
- 50:45 -- Day 22
- 52:30 -- Were they really so stupid as to return to a rented place?
- 53:30 -- Wouldn't be be breaking down a door to get out of the sun?
- 54:30 -- Nice France
- 56:00 -- How does he have access to the internet? How did he get money to, say, use a cybercafe?
- 57:00 -- Night 25
- 1:09:15 -- Why would he be pointing a light into the room?
- 1:11:45 -- Night 28
1:06:00 -- It sounds like she has a hell of a lot of knowledge.. from where?
- Also, an industrial woodchipper would probably kill them.
- 1:16:30 -- Night 37
1:18:45 -- So now he has investigative skills?
- Also, the old "poor little girl, bad man" thing..