A tool to make it ridiculously easy to not just find and edit broken links, but has other features to apply to them, like changing their style.
Recommended by Internet Archive, which is good enough for me.
Settings are under Settings > Link Checker
Check each link: 700
- (this is a little less than a month)
- [_] Send me e-mail notifications about newly detected broken links
- [_] Apply custom formatting to broken links
[_] Apply custom formatting to removed links
Look For Links In ∞
- [x] Scheduled
- [x] Draft
Which Links To Check ∞
- [x] Plaintext URLs
- [x] Embedded YouTube videos (old embed code)
- [x] Embedded GoogleVideo videos
- [x] Embedded YouTube playlists (old embed code)
- [x] Smart YouTube httpv:// URLs
- [x] Embedded Vimeo videos
[x] Embedded DailyMotion videos
://blog.spiralofhope.com/wp-content/uploads/ ://blog.spiralofhope.com/?p= ://example.com ://www.example.com ://subdomain.example.com ://www.wowace.com/projects/ ://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/ ://archive.today/ ://youtube.com/view_play_list? ://youtube.com/playlist? ://www.youtube.com/view_play_list? ://www.youtube.com/playlist?
- Timeout 90
Show link actions [x] Fix redirect
If you accidentally click
dismiss link you can search your blog for