An investigator of airplane disasters learns their passengers are critical to the plans of a woman he falls in love with.
This is one of the early time travel movies which really grabbed me and brought me into the genre. I don't know that I'd call it great or could strongly recommended it to others, but I like it a lot.
Based on Air Raid - (1977 story), by John Varley
- 4:30 -- Kris Kristofferson really has a presence.
- 6:45 -- I also recognize Maury Chaykin.
- 10:00 -- I recognize the guy in the suit on the right, but I can't place his name and imdb doesn't have a picture for him that I could see.
- 11:00 -- He's dubbed over. His lips say "I looked away for a minute" but the audio doesn't say "minute" but instead says "moment".
- 25:15 -- Hahaha...
- 36:45 -- 1989
- 41:00 -- 1963
- 41:30 -- "Speed" = Amphetamine
- 43:30 -- Deterministic system (philosophy), Free will.
- 44:30 -- I could mention those people and moments, but I'm not going to make a project out of those 20 seconds.
- 48:30 -- The thing is that nobody would know that they'd be about to crash.. and would just know they're abducted.
- 50:30 -- Uncontrolled decompression, Aircraft cabin
- 56:00 -- Oh my, the face thing I thought I recognized from 12 Monkeys - (1995 movie)
It is not necessary to destroy your soul in this job, Louise, but a certain amount of violence will be done to it.
- 60:00 -- It's jarring to replay the scenes in this way. There should have been more with just her from her perspective.
- 1:04:30 -- This was 1989.. did they have door lock remotes?
- 1:04:45 -- .. and a pushbutton starter?
- 1:05:30 -- He's not wearing a seatbelt.
- 1:07:00 -- Yeah, she can't afford it anymore.. or rather he's the man and so he's paying.
1:07:30 -- Women's lib:
- 1:17:15 -- Camel (cigarette)
- 1:19:45 -- I want a gate that makes my bed.
- 1:24:30 -- Well that's one way to get a vacation..
1:39:45 -- Well, robot, way to make it awkward.