An evil scientist constructs a robot surrogate and transfers his consciousness into it to carry out his plans for global domination by kidnapping a very wealthy sheikh's son.
A watchable moderate-budget movie which somehow still falls into an 80s-cheese style. It's rare to find such a bold movie, even with it being unashamedly graphic to the point of dark comedy. I think that's why I like it.
It's worth watching once.
See also RoboCop - (1987 movie)
- 1:00 -- Wow, the music is catchy. And 70s.
- 1:30 -- Hahaha haha .. oh haha this is so bad.
- 4:45 -- Oh my god it's a VHS tape.
- 6:00 -- Sheikh
- 6:15 -- A robot legion. Well that can't be good.
- 7:00 -- Titanium, Terbium
- 8:00 -- 100 million watts. I'm trying to grasp that.
- 10:30 -- Well there's a little nod to the commies.
- 13:30 -- Oh, and I see this is a Chinese movie demonizing the Japanese. Let's see how far this goes..
- 15:30 -- That's dedication to science.
- 17:45 -- I can't remember offhand where that mouth-eye robot-reveal came from.
- 18:00 -- Well I could have called this, even from the very first "death".
- 19:30 -- Unnecessary titties.
21:30 -- .. "I want to be discharged" ?
- Perhaps better-translated as "get me out of here"?
21:45 -- "My tits, they're perkier!"
- But seriously, a death like that would have been too quick for her to even realise she was shot in the chest. Although I guess that would have been a good guess, seeing as I suppose she would have the memory of her killer's gun being raised.
- 23:15 -- She's .. basically wearing lingerie. Although maybe I shouldn't complain, as the new robot is wearing a sheet.
25:45 -- That's.. that's awesome. I guess when you're rich, women will let you grab them by the tittie.
- 26:00 -- And the pussy.
- 26:15 -- .. "we're in business" ?
- 27:30 -- Okay, I think I get the gist of this movie.
- 29:15 -- Quick, transfer her into a robot so she can get revenge!
- 44:15 -- What? That's not a real thing.
- 49:15 -- Eidetic memory
- 50:30 -- They know exactly what the robot-guy looks like, so none of this makes sense.
- 52:00 -- "Say on anything" .. carte blanche seems a bit.. strange to have a bet for.
- 58:15 -- Hah! That's a fucking power-stance.
- 1:01:15 -- What? Finish him off. Roll credits.
- 1:10:15 -- I suppose people were expected to see that book-looking thing and recognize it as an EMI VHS tape.
- 1:10:30 -- If they kill the guy when he's out on the streets, they may never find the sheikh's son.
- 1:11:15 -- It's a shitty plan. It's safe to assume she's a robot. He fought her.. hell he saw her run down a cliff face.
- 1:11:30 -- "How's that scientist from Japan?" makes no sense as a question, since the media know nothing about him.
- 1:15:00 -- Shoot him. He's in a cage.
- 1:15:00 -- Shoot him. He's surrounded.
- 1:15:15 -- Shoot him. He pulled something out.
- 1:23:15 -- She clearly won't die, since the bad guy's head was all he needed to stay "alive".
- 1:31:00 -- Leave of absence
1:32:00 -- She's alive, called it. She's a dick for making him explain it.