movie.softgarage.com/versus/ [ 1 ] This appears to have never been successfully archived: https://web.archive.org/web/20050403160529/movie.softgarage.com/versus/
In a forest where any who die rise as zombies, an escaped convict does something something.
I got 1/3 in and got bored. It's too over-the-top.
0:15 -- Reading..
There are 666 portals that connect this world to the other side.
These are concealed from all human beings.
But there are some who notice their existence.
And some are willing to open the door to gain the power of darkness...
Somewhere in Japan exists the 444th portal, known as...
The Forest of Resurrection.
It was a long time ago when the evil soul uncovered its existence...
CHARGES: 1st Degree Murder, Robbery, Excessive Self-defense, Manslaughter, etc.
SENTENCE: 202 years in prison
"The world is full of people who are better off dead..."
Prisoner No. KSC2-303
- 3:15 -- Yawn.. I hate that sort of thing.
- 7:45 -- What the fuck is all of this bullshit? Even the music is out of place.
- 10:45 -- Feng shui
- 12:30 -- haha.. bwahaha..
- 16:15 -- Why wouldn't the shot to his head work?
- 17:30 -- He has a spare gun?
- 19:30 -- Uh.. she's saying that to an escaped convict.
- 21:00 -- Where's the other guy?
22:00 -- Sixth sense = Extrasensory perception
26:00 -- Haha.. wut.
- 29:15 -- "Well we don't have the ammo for all of this.. let's get out of here."
31:30 -- Zombies with guns, that's awesome!
- Except where did they get them? It's not like people are buried with their guns..
35:30 -- Holy shit, someone reloaded..
[ + ]
|1.||^||This appears to have never been successfully archived: https://web.archive.org/web/20050403160529/movie.softgarage.com/versus/|