Betrayed by his partner-in-crime over syndicate buy-in money, and by his wife over his affair, a man returns from his assumed-murder to collect his cut from their last job.
An amazing movie that has a great tone throughout. It's straightforward and blunt. Although Mel Gibson is flat, it works for both the character and the movie.
- 11:00 -- The USMC tattoo is for the United States Marine Corps.
- 11:00 -- That's heroin.
- 15:00 -- Why would they both need to be in the car? I guess because they couldn't know when they'd connect.
- 15:20 -- Leaving evidence..
- 27:45 -- Oakwood Arms @ 75 East Madison Street Chicago United Stats
- 28:45 -- Why was there a growl as the elevator doors closed?
- 39:15 -- How fucking tall is she? Jesus.
- 1:02:30 -- With a wound apparently as minor as that, there's no way he would have stopped the fight back at her apartment.
- 1:26:30 -- Gasp, the rear window isn't defrosted!
- 1:35:30 -- Was the original plan of The Outfit to have so many extra casualties by blowing up the entire building?
1:37:00 -- .. and knowing the house of the one rich guy with suits more expensive than 70k he could get a bit more..