Two interns and a lovesick magazine reporter follow up on a crazy old classified ad requesting a partner for time travel.
It's not exactly a time-travel movie, science fiction, a comedy or a romance or a romantic comedy, but it does have a light dusting of everything. It's "okay".
★WANTED★ Somebody to go back in time
with me. This is not a joke. P.O. Box 91
Ocean View, WA 99393. You'll get paid
after we get back. Must bring your own
weapons. Safety not guaranteed. I have
only done this once before.
- 6:30 -- Why do people think about going back?
- 19:00 -- This scene is brought to you by Campbell Soup Company.
- 35:45 -- "Contra code" = Konami Code
- 36:00 -- Wouldn't her doing anything about her mother's death be influencing the future?
- 38:00 -- If he had continued issues with his ear, he'd have long hair or something..
- 39:15 -- Albert Einstein, David Bowie
- 49:30 -- Maybe he stole some ridiculously-expensive gear and is being tailed by the FBI or some shit.
- 59:45 -- Zither
- 1:02:30 -- I still don't understand.
1:15:00 -- Dubbed-over.
Boy did the reporter fuck up.. in that bed scene I was already thinking about him calling in to quit his job and stay there.