An image hosting website and community.
- 2019-11-14 with Pale Moon 28.7.2 Windows 10
- I can't delete comments directly from my list.
- Why the fuck would I want to report my own comments?
- Scrolling down a long comments list will completely fuck over my entire computer. Make a god damned web standards compliant website, you amateurs.
- While it's possible to download one's media, the videos are astonishingly large compared to the originals, and there's no way to just download images.
It was actually hard for me to figure out how to exit beta.
Entering beta ∞
Beta allows you to upload videos and keep sound (on desktop).
control-shift-q) and entering:
Exiting beta ∞
Oh fucking god damn it's way at the bottom right when I click on my profile. What fucktard designed that?
Some animations do not appear unless the page is force-reloaded.
- Force-reloading a page loses one's "place" in the long list of images viewed, essentially forcing a restart from the beginning of things. Sigh.
Cannot use the reaction image quick-feature that exists for mobile users.