When one's ISP has blocked a website, consider one of:
- Tor is likely unreasonably slow.
If you get really desperate, you can use Google with
site:example.com to find URLs, then paste those URLs into a download website.
Video downloading websites ∞
http://deturl.com/ is a meta-website.
- Or just try youtube-dl
- Can do 1080p YouTube videos (video+audio), but I suspect it's just remuxing 720..
Movies and Television ∞
- Being changed..
- Oanim - Online Animations
- FIXME - archive www.shortoftheweek.com/history/page/12/ - review backwards, on Baseball in the Time of Cholera
There are places like:
- An online journal and not-for-profit project dedicated to the exploration of curious and compelling works from the history of art, literature, and ideas.
- Has a hell of a lot of stuff here and there and somewhere or other.
Dead-tree format ∞
Audio books ∞
|^ 1||This has iterated through various other URLs, not noted.|