When one's ISP has blocked a website, consider one of:
If you get really desperate, you can use Google with
site:example.com to find URLs, then paste those URLs into a download website.
Video downloading websites ∞
http://deturl.com/ is a meta-website.
- Or just try youtube-dl
https://www.videovor.com/en/my-downloader [ 1 ] was https://www.videovor.com/en/free-downloader [ 2 ] was https://www.videovor.com/en/simple-downloader [ 3 ] was www.videovor.com/en/fastest-downloader
- Can do 1080p YouTube videos (video+audio), but I suspect it's just remuxing 720..
Movies and Television ∞
- Being changed..
- Oanim - Online Animations
- FIXME - archive www.shortoftheweek.com/history/page/12/ - review backwards, on Baseball in the Time of Cholera
https://www.animefreak.tv/ - English-dubbed anime.
There are places like:
- An online journal and not-for-profit project dedicated to the exploration of curious and compelling works from the history of art, literature, and ideas.
- Has a hell of a lot of stuff here and there and somewhere or other.
Dead-tree format ∞
Audio books ∞
[ + ]