A pretty princess turned-warrior leaves paradise to hunt the god of war during World War II.
It's got a slow pace, good mood and is not your usual superhero flick. The pretty girl really makes this movie, even making up for the ugly male lead.
The timings are damned rough.
- 1:00 -- Wow that accent is bad.
- 4:00 -- What the fuck is with her ill-fitting helmet? That's just terribad.
- 12:30 -- Oh good god she's fucking beautiful.
- 21:00 -- Did she just lift her shield to parry a bullet?
- 27:00 -- World War II
- 27:30 -- Just women and children slaughtered? You sure about that?
- 34:15 -- I just realized the attackers must have entirely abandoned their ships to row to shore and attack. That makes no sense..
- 43:15 -- "Cleo's treatises on body and pleasure" is fictional.
- 1:08:30 -- Why would they be holding the meeting in a cell? It's only got one exit and is lockable from the outside.
- 1:20:15 -- Fuck off, re-using that from Deadpool - (2016 movie).
- 1:22:00 -- Throwing in some unnecessary racism there.. wouldn't he be from Morocco? So there's no actual real-world racism.
- 1:39:00 -- I don't understand what's going on. They're running off to an already-doomed village?
- 1:42:30 -- For the longest time I was wondering if she'd ever be seen with her shield again.. apparently she left it back with the tank she flipped.
- 1:44:30 -- *insert highlander moment*
- 1:55:00 -- Why would he call her the god killer.. he totally could have bluffed through all of this.
- 2:02:30 -- Nope, can't kill a single woman in this entire movie. That would be sexist. Kill only men; equality.
2:05:15 -- He's not her brother, he's her uncle.
So.. just how exactly can she fit in with a group of aliens, mutants and mortals?