Entertainment > Movies >
A man is robbed and unintentionally killed on the way home from the theater, and his ghost trains to become an avenger for justice.
This is somehow not an alternate Batman origin story. Although it's intentionally slow-paced in a lot of places to draw out the emotion, it is quite nice; recommended.
- The date is wrong; I've seen this before a long time earlier, and it may or may not have notes somewhere.
Watched more than once before.
Table of Contents [hide]
1:00 -- I like that this gets to the point. I've been binging on 80s movies and they have lengthy opening credits.
- 2:30 -- But to be fair, this was a whole lot of nothing.
- 3:45 -- Indian Head penny
- 6:00 -- She is not looking good, she is not in a proper penguin suit and wearing pants like the men.
- 6:45 -- MAC code?
- 7:15 -- New York City Ballet
- 7:30 -- "Saved your life" was a rather dangerous game that was played back then.
- 9:00 -- Yeah, she's trying to wear the pants in that relationship and so it's not going to last. Well I mean in real life a short haired (therefore masculine) woman would be like that.
- 10:15 -- Yeah, and he's feminine.
10:45 -- Aviation accidents and incidents
- I might actually be able to look that particular one up, but I won't.
- Holy fuck they're rich.
- TODO - Multiple records thing..
- 12:15 -- Pottery
- 16:00 -- Accounting irregularity
- 20:00 -- See also the hero story for Batman
- 30:15 -- Rolaids
- 1:26:15 -- Tina Turner
- 1:32:45 -- Nun (Catholic Church)
- 1:35:00 -- Jimmy Hoffa
1:39:00 -- Arsenio Hall
I'll adjust the date if I have notes from my first viewings