Dragonborn-twins have drama.
If you like the others in the Dragonheart series, then I suppose this is worth a watch.
- 4:00 -- Lundenwic - Britannia
- 8:30 -- ..aaaand, he's dead.
- 9:00 -- The Shire of Earl Robert Cole
- 12:15 -- Celts
- 13:45 -- That castle is not impressive in the least.
- 32:45 -- He would have gladly shared. Why is she being antagonistic?
- 33:00 -- Oh fuck women and their complex.
44:30 -- Well that's incredibly stupid of her.
- 45:00 -- .. maybe not. Killing him out there is quite an excellent idea.
- 46:15 -- .. sigh.
- 50:00 -- .. snicker snicker. Twenty years wouldn't be enough. A culture engendering a warrior's spirit, maybe. A harder life, maybe. Would they want to live that life? No. Therefore inequality. Inequality by biology, by psychology, and by choice.
- 1:00:45 -- What, he can make himself look like a rock.
- 1:02:15 -- "Why can't I just be like everybody else?"
<continues magic use>
- 1:08:15 -- A rock that big would not be moveable like that. Sigh.
- 1:12:30 -- I was expecting him to throw the door handle.
- 1:20:15 -- So why wouldn't she have said that long ago?
- 1:21:00 -- If she wanted her brother to be sheriff, then why did she want to take him with her?
- 1:22:30 -- What code? Huh?
- 1:23:45 -- .. but he abdicated the throne. He's not king.
- 1:24:45 -- So one of them once weakly held a sword this one time and now they're all superheroes.
- 1:27:00 -- She saw some other people holding swords and now she's a superhero.
- 1:28:30 -- How is he suddenly stronger?
1:29:45 -- Huh.. why are they leaving?